We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To do this we use Paypal payment systems to process your credit and debit card payments. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your details we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What we collect
We may collect the following information
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do not collect
- We do not store any financial information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require the information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internet record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and service
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website to your interests.
- We will store your information in our Mailchimp account for email marketing purposes.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at email@example.com or by unsubscribing on any email marketing you receive.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.